Monday, May 18, 2009

Dissappearance and Yet More Music

Well I need to take a break from the chatroom, seeming as I get into a debate or fight every five seconds with certain chat-goers. And then I end up looking like the idiot...

Not many people will miss me that much anyways. ;)

Not to worry, my Facebook companions, I shall be there still! You can't get rid of me thaaat easily. Not to mention I will stay closer to the forum...heh. What? I don't get in fights on there. ^_^

Soooo....yeah.

I have alooot of piano to practice over the summer. (How in the sam heck am I supposed to get through an entire book on my own?! Oh well...she's trained me well I guess...let me rephrase that- I hope. ;) )

I want to learn Clocks by Coldplay. It's so pretty!!!!

~~~

The lights go out and I can't be saved
Tides that I tried to swim against
Have brought me down upon my knees
Oh I beg, I beg and plead singing

No comments:

Post a Comment