Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Blog About Blogging

Well I'm new to blogger, though I've been running a website blog for quite sometime. I'm really rusty at html so please forgive me, the layout is being worked on.

Right now I'm hangin with my friends, Friendly Friend and Pippin, as they are known online. And listening to Leave Out All the Rest, even though I hate Twilight with a bloody passion.

But enough of that, the song is amazing.

I have no quirks. None at all. Not even randomness. Ok I lied, but I'm definitely not going to list out all of them for you

I like blogging but I'm terrible at it. At keeping up with it anyways.

And don't shoot me because pink is my favorite color; I'm not a girly girl. At all. Most girly girls cry when they chip a nail. I end up ripping it off. Yeah.

PURPLE ZEBRA HOODIES ROCK! Even though purple is the least awesomest color ever. Its a war Friendly Friend and I are having right now.

~~~
Forgetting all the hurt inside you've learned to hide so well
Pretending someone else can come and save me from myself.
I can't be who you are.....
I can't be who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment