Thursday, April 16, 2009

Good Times and....Homework?!

Well I had an awesome time last weekend, since I got to hang out with my best friends for the first time in two weeks. (Ohmygosh It's like I hadn't seen them in...like...forever. Ok way to many likes in that sentence.) Let's just say that we had an awesome time and Facebook is loaded with pictures. (Thank you Tennis girl.) After being sore for two days later, I'm over that and baaaaack......

In school.

Easter vacation, why must you be so short!!!!!!! [insert infinity of exclamation points here]
And why do English teachers assign one report after the other...without a break.... (One of life's little mysteries.)

Besides, it's not like I have math, social studies, biology, and Spanish as well, is it? (In case you're daft, that was sarcasm. Or you can't read tone in text. Or...ok I'm rambling.)

And...well I'm just taking a break from the bane of my exsistence currently. Don't mind me. :D

Oh, Slow Fade by Casting Crowns is amazing. Be sure and listen to it sometime.

~~~

It's a slow fade
When you give yourself away
It's a slow fade
When black and white turn to gray
Thoughts invade
Choices are made
A price will be paid when you give yourself away
People never crumble in a day....

No comments:

Post a Comment