Saturday, April 18, 2009

Movies and Coffee Ice Cream

Dontcha just love ice cream?! Huh? Huh? Huh? Coooffffffeeeeee!

Ok, I'm done with the sugar/caffiene rush. Try Mocha Swirl ice cream. It's good. And serves as quick energy. (Warning: Have a glass of water on hand, just in case extreme case of thirst hits.)

So now that I'm done with my hyper moment, I'm watching the The Kennel Murder Case with my parents. (William Powell movie. Look him up; awesome 40's actor.)

Note: William Powell and Myrna Loy are two of the top five people I would like to have at my dinner table. *Hilarity ensues here* What? They're two of the most "epic" actor/actress pairs ever. Oh just go watch the Thin Man and stop staring at me like that.

Another note: The Kennel Murder Case does not have Myrna Loy. Do not watch it first, even though thats the first one I watched... Do as I say, not as I do.

I love Franchesca Batistelli! Beautiful, Beautiful is another great song by her. Ok, I'll stop posting her lyrics after this. ^_^

~~~

Like sunlight burning at midnight
Making my life something so
Beautiful, beautiful
Mercy reaching to save me
All that I need
You are so
Beautiful, beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment