Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'm Not Ashamed

I had nothing to blog about for four days straight...I'm sorry. But I have not abandoned blogger so soon! God hit me in the head with something. Don't get me wrong, I hate being hit in the head. BUT NOT BY GOD!

I never said I was a Christian on here....well maybe the Francesca Battistelli songs gave you a good clue....but seriously y'all!

Let's just say I have the sudden urge to shout the following:

JESUS I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got the point?

~~~

Hands up, holler back here
Let's throw this party in here
We brought the welcome mat
Wherever we go, that's where the party's at!

Hands up, holler back now
We don't claim any know-how
We're givin' God all that
Wherever we go, that's where the party's at!

No comments:

Post a Comment